15 November 2011

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

It's Tuesday again...can you believe it? Weeks are just flying by. I'm looking forward to the next few weeks of getting settled and ready to actually celebrate the season.

Here are today's features...


Pregnant Cookies by Bacon Time with The Hungry Hypo. It's a peanut butter chocolate chip cookie stuffed with a peanut butter pretzel sandwich. It's like cookie overload. But the good kind.


Gingersnap Palmiers by Trilogy Edibles. I love palmiers and I would never have thought to add molasses and ginger to one. These sound like a perfect holiday treat!

Thank you all for linking last week! I hope you'll join again this week.

These recipes have all been Pinned and Stumbled. Spread the sweetness!

All photos above belong to their respective blogs. I just swiped them to show off their awesomeness.Thanks to everyone for linking up last week! I hope you'll join again today.

If you've been featured be sure to grab a button from the Crazy Sweet Tuesday tab.

Let's start the party! I only have a few things to ask of you:

  1. Dessert recipes only please! Link to the URL of your post, not your main page.
  2. Grab a button (on the left sidebar) and link back to me in some way.
  3. I'd love if you would follow me in some way. If you're new here, leave a comment so I can make sure to come say hi.
  4. Click through to some of the other pages and see what everyone else is baking.
Linky will be open through Friday. Be sure to check back next week to see if you've been featured!

Labels: