08 November 2011

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Hi all! Happy Tuesday!

What's funny? Is I'm writing this over the weekend. I usually do. But you all read it on Tuesday so it would seem weird if I wrote Happy Sunday! right?

Anyway, I'm writing this from my hotel room in San Francisco during the Foodbuzz Foodblogger Festival. I have so many photos I want to share. It's been a great weekend in my favorite city.

I know, I'm in the best city in the world (according to me, I love this place) and I'm sitting in my hotel room.

Alone.

In the quiet.

With no one yelling "Mommy...Mommy...MOMMY!"

See why I'm in my hotel room instead of out shopping?

When I finish writing this, I might go take a nap.

On with the features!


Homemade Cornetto Cones by Crumbs and Cookies. They are beautiful!


Chocolate Scotcheroos by Turtles and Tails. I always inhale these at parties. Now I have a recipe!


Vanilla Pudding Cinnamon Rolls by Mandy's Recipe Box. I love cinnamon rolls and I love the idea of putting pudding in the mix!


These recipes have all been Pinned and Stumbled. Spread the sweetness!


All photos above belong to their respective blogs. I just swiped them to show off their awesomeness.Thanks to everyone for linking up last week! I hope you'll join again today.

If you've been featured be sure to grab a button from the Crazy Sweet Tuesday tab.

Let's start the party! I only have a few things to ask of you:

  1. Dessert recipes only please! Link to the URL of your post, not your main page.
  2. Grab a button (on the left sidebar) and link back to me in some way.
  3. I'd love if you would follow me in some way. If you're new here, leave a comment so I can make sure to come say hi.
  4. Click through to some of the other pages and see what everyone else is baking.
Linky will be open through Friday. Be sure to check back next week to see if you've been featured!

Labels: