28 October 2011

Halloween Round-Up

Monday is Halloween, which I can't believe. I've had so much fun posting themed treats this month and I've had even more fun looking at so many others. I thought I'd do a round-up of all the Halloween posts I've done and throw in a few of the others I've loved so much.

Here is some of the fun I've had lately:




Here's what has caught my eye over the past month or so:











I think, as a whole, us food and dessert bloggers are a pretty creative bunch. I have so many things pinned for inspiration next year.

And I'm not done with Halloween yet; be sure to come by Monday for a quick last-minute Halloween treat.

Have a wonderful weekend!


Labels:

7 Comments:

At October 28, 2011 at 11:14 AM , Blogger Lindsay Ann said...

Cute round up, check out ours for more fun inspiration! http://blog.dollhousebakeshoppe.com/2011/10/halloween-treat-roundup.html

 
At October 28, 2011 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love it! and thanks for including my EEEEK pops. Who knew they would be so well loved!

 
At October 28, 2011 at 11:45 AM , Blogger Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

@Karen - Trilogy Edibles
I swear, I still love the vampire one most. :) Have a great weekend!

 
At October 28, 2011 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Barbara Bakes said...

Fun roundup. I especially love the Boo Mallow.

 
At October 29, 2011 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Melissa Placzek said...

So many great ideas! thanks for posting ;)

~Melissa
www.ChinDeep.com

 
At October 30, 2011 at 5:26 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Very Fun ideas!!! Thanks for checking out my Pumpkin Mousse recipe!!! I'm your newest follower and hope you'll follow me on your next visit!!!

 
At October 30, 2011 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

@Melissa Placzek
Thanks for reading! :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Reading your comments is better than eating pie...and if you know me that's saying a lot. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home