25 October 2011

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

I can't believe it's already Tuesday again...and that the month of October is almost over. Crazy! I am so not prepared for Halloween and Thanksgiving and {gulp} Christmas right around the corner.

So...let's look at desserts instead. Much more relaxing!


Bite-sized Pop Tarts by Girlichef. These are so adorable! I love miniature stuff. Plus I've been wanting to make pop tarts recently and now I have inspiration.


Candy Corn Striped Madeleines by Sugar Swings! Serve Some. Such a creative treat for Halloween. And madeleines are yummy!


Mocha Cheesecake by The Ranch Wife Chronicles. I {heart} cheesecake...and I love the layered look. So yummy.


Hazelnut Sandies by Olla-Podrida. I love Pecan Sandies and I'm pretty sure this version would rock the house too. Totally going on my to-make list.

These recipes have all been Pinned and Stumbled. Spread the sweetness!

All photos above belong to their respective blogs. I just swiped them to show off their awesomeness.

If you've been featured be sure to grab a button from the Crazy Sweet Tuesday tab.

Let's start the party! I only have a few things to ask of you:

  1. Dessert recipes only please! Link to the URL of your post, not your main page.
  2. Grab a button (on the left sidebar) and link back to me in some way.
  3. I'd love if you would follow me in some way. If you're new here, leave a comment so I can make sure to come say hi.
  4. Click through to some of the other pages and see what everyone else is baking.
Linky will be open through Friday. Be sure to check back next week to see if you've been featured!

Labels:

15 Comments:

At October 25, 2011 at 6:36 AM , Anonymous carolinaheartstrings said...

You made some great choices. No sweets to link today but I thought I drop by and check them all out. We love your blog.

 
At October 25, 2011 at 6:45 AM , Blogger MsFoxsSweets said...

All of the features look fab, but the mini Poptarts, something I need to make! Thanks for hosting!

 
At October 25, 2011 at 6:46 AM , Blogger Anita Rowe Stafford said...

Dorothy, I have shared Chocolate Cranberry Bars and Lemon Pecan Tea Bread. Thank you for hosting!

 
At October 25, 2011 at 6:53 AM , Blogger Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

@carolinaheartstrings
Thanks for your sweet comment! :)

 
At October 25, 2011 at 7:07 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

 
At October 25, 2011 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

Cheesecake is one of my favorites too...that one is calling my name for sure! Thank you for hosting each week:-)

 
At October 25, 2011 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Jennifer {Mother Thyme} said...

Thank you for hosting all these delicious recipes! I shared my Red Velvet Cookies with White Chocolate Peppermint Cream Cheese Frosting. :)

 
At October 25, 2011 at 11:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You for featuring Mocha Cheesecake as a favorite from last week!

Robyn
http://theranchwifechronicles.com/

 
At October 25, 2011 at 11:56 AM , Blogger Teri said...

Hi~This is my first time here. I am a new follower, and today I linked my Caramel Apple Cupcakes. You have a wonderful blog! Thanks for hosting!

 
At October 25, 2011 at 12:02 PM , Blogger Andi said...

Thanks for the party, I posted Peanut Butter Squares and Coconut Date cookies. Andi

 
At October 25, 2011 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Debz said...

Thanks for the invite to your linky party!

 
At October 25, 2011 at 9:48 PM , Blogger Barbara Bakes said...

So many great recipes. I especially loved the Candy Corn Striped Madeleines.

 
At October 26, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Brandy K said...

Everything looks so yummy! Thanks for the invitation to link up. I linked my Candy Corn Cake and CCC Truffles. Thanks for hosting!

 
At October 27, 2011 at 12:47 PM , Anonymous Louanne said...

Hi Dorothy! Thanks for the invitation to link up - I've linked my penuche and I'm your newest follower!

 
At October 27, 2011 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Sugar Swings said...

thanks for posting the madeleines!!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Reading your comments is better than eating pie...and if you know me that's saying a lot. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home