11 October 2011

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

It's Tuesday again! Time to party, dessert style.

Before we get to the good stuff, I want to say thanks to all of you who have linked up each week. I want you to know I visit every link even if I don't comment. I'm trying to manage it all better but darn life is getting in the way of my blogging time!

There were so many good recipes this week! I'm seeing lots of pumpkin and I love it. Here are a few of the ones that caught my eye:


Pumpkin Pie Fudge by Family Bites. It's fudge with a crust! Amazing! This recipe had me dreaming all night long about all the candies I could turn into pie.


Edible Halloween Lights by Lady Behind the Curtain. This is such a creative idea! Food that serves a purpose. Awesome!


Mrs. Ruby Peter's Caramel Cake by Effie's Recipe Box. The frosting on this cake made me drool. And it's so beautiful. (And I love the idea behind Effie's Recipe Box. If you haven't checked it out, you should!)


Slow Cooker Applesauce by Simple Girl. I made this applesauce this week (that's how excited I was about this idea) and it was so good. My daughter loved it. I ate it over ice cream and it was a great dessert treat.


Pumpkin Pull-apart Bread with Buttered Vanilla Glaze by The Farm Girl Recipes. Every single word in that title had me craving this recipe. I have a thing with bread, didn't you know?

These recipes have all been Pinned and Stumbled. Spread the sweetness!

All photos above belong to their respective blogs. I just swiped them to show off their awesomeness.

If you've been featured be sure to grab a button from the Crazy Sweet Tuesday tab.

Let's start the party! I only have a few things to ask of you:

  1. Dessert recipes only please! Link to the URL of your post, not your main page.
  2. Grab a button (on the left sidebar) and link back to me in some way.
  3. I'd love if you would follow me in some way. If you're new here, leave a comment so I can make sure to come say hi.
  4. Click through to some of the other pages and see what everyone else is baking.
Linky will be open through Friday. Be sure to check back next week to see if you've been featured!


Labels:

14 Comments:

At October 11, 2011 at 7:14 AM , Blogger Pastry Chef Baking said...

Linked up Macadamia Caramel Brownies - I'm already a follower and love your blog!

 
At October 11, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Blogger Jade Cahoon said...

THANK YOU!!! Wow! Such sweet words you have for my blog! :) Effie would be astonished at the awesome response the blog has gotten! Yay! I'm adding your featured button to my sidebar! Hope you have a fantastic week!
Jade @ Effie's Recipe Box

 
At October 11, 2011 at 7:29 AM , Blogger Julie said...

Thanks so much for the shoutout on my bread! Hope you get to try it, it's amazing :)

The Farm Girl

 
At October 11, 2011 at 7:36 AM , Blogger Lauren Hairston said...

I've submitted a link for Chocolate-Orange Custard. Thanks for hosting!

 
At October 11, 2011 at 8:44 AM , Blogger beti said...

http://bitstreats.blogspot.com/2011/10/pumpkin-roll.html

I hope you like it! (:

 
At October 11, 2011 at 9:44 AM , Blogger Shaheen said...

Its my first time here, and I've jsut submitted some Sea Salt Chocolate Muffins. Thanks for hosting.

 
At October 11, 2011 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Anita Rowe Stafford said...

Dorothy, I have shared Halloween Cake Pops. Thank you for hosting!

 
At October 11, 2011 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Moore or Less Cooking said...

Thanks for hosting the party! So many great recipes- Wow! Thanks for coming over for a visit. I added my Easy Maine Chocolate Moose ( Mousse) to your linky party.

Have a great Tuesday!

Nettie

 
At October 11, 2011 at 12:34 PM , Anonymous NanAppetit said...

I love dessert link parties! I'm following you now :)

 
At October 11, 2011 at 1:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dorothy, thank you for hosting!

 
At October 11, 2011 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Karyn said...

Thanks for letting me know about your wonderful Blog! Always fun to find new treats!

 
At October 11, 2011 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Andi said...

Hi Dorothy a wonderful blog you have, I joined up and thank you for the invite. I posted Pioneer Woman Pumpkin Muffins /c cream cheese icing........love in a bite Andi

 
At October 12, 2011 at 4:57 PM , Anonymous Tina said...

Thanks for the invite! I've linked up my recipe for Short Stack Cookies :)

 
At October 12, 2011 at 7:39 PM , Blogger Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

@Tina
Yum! And welcome to the party. :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Reading your comments is better than eating pie...and if you know me that's saying a lot. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home