04 October 2011

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Happy October! I can't believe it's already the month of Halloween. Because you know what that means? Thanksgiving and (gulp) Christmas are right around the corner. In fact, the 12 weeks of Christmas Cookies started last week. The thought of all I have to be done between now and then...(double gulp).

So, October is one of my favorite months. The weather finally starts to turn here in the Sacramento Valley. The leaves start to change. We go to Apple Hill and to the pumpkin patch. And it's Halloween! The month of fun and cute food. Speaking of cute food here are some of my favorites this week...


Eeeeeek Pops by Trilogy Edibles. These scary marshmallows are so cute! I especially love the "Mallow Vampire" because, well, I love vampires. (And the fact that it's now October means Breaking Dawn is right around the corner!)


Crazy Halloween Spiders by Blondie and Brownie. These are adorable! I love how they are cross-eyed. And super simple to make.


Cheesecake Caramel Pumpkin Cups by Something Swanky. Oh my heaven, all my Fall favorites in one bite! There is even chocolate in there!


Speaking of the 12 weeks of cookies, these No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars by Crumbs and Chaos would be perfect for a gift. This was one of the top viewed recipes this week! And one of my all-time favorites. A bukeye that's easier to make. Perfect!


Caramel Pecan Ice Cream Muffins by Simply Southern Baking. It's ice cream in a muffin. I've heard of it in brownies and bread but this takes it to a whole other level. And the pecan topping? Priceless.

Thank you all for sharing your recipes this week. I loved looking at every one of them and my to-make pile keeps getting longer and longer!

Each of the features today has been pinned. Spread the sweetness!

All the photos above belong to their respective bogs. I just borrowed them to show off their awesomeness.

If you've been featured be sure to grab a featured button (under the Crazy Sweet Tuesday tab above)!

I only have a few rules:
  1. Sweet Treat Recipes only please!  Link to the URL of your post, not just to your blog.
  2. I'd love it if you follow me in some way.
  3. Grab a button and/or link back to Crazy for Crust in some way.
  4. Visit some of the other links and drool along with me!



Link will be open through Friday. Be sure to stop back next Tuesday to see who has been featured!

Now...let's get the party started!

Labels:

11 Comments:

At October 4, 2011 at 6:43 AM , Blogger Miss Young said...

I love those eeek pops! So cute :)
I just linked up "pumpkin nutella Bread", which I accidentally spelled "pumpkin nutella breaK"...then I figured that when baking it, it is kind of a little break into pumpkin nutella bliss :) Oh well!

 
At October 4, 2011 at 6:48 AM , Blogger Lauren Hairston said...

I just linked up my Pear Crisp. Thanks for hosting!

October is one of my favorite months, too! I'm really looking forward to that nip in the air.

 
At October 4, 2011 at 6:48 AM , Anonymous Jess Wakasugi {Life's Simple Measures} said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the add! Linking up some recipes and I can't wait to see what everyone else brings. Glad to be your newest follower :)

 
At October 4, 2011 at 7:20 AM , Blogger keatseatsblog said...

Thanks for the feature!! Those spiders are so cute!

 
At October 4, 2011 at 7:54 AM , Blogger Anita Rowe Stafford said...

Dorothy, I have shared Peanut Polka Dot Bars, Mandarin Orange Tea Cake, and Cherry Pie Muffins. Thank you for hosting!

 
At October 4, 2011 at 8:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dorothy, thank you for hosting!

 
At October 4, 2011 at 9:07 AM , Blogger Jade Cahoon said...

Hi Dorothy!
Thanks so much for for hosting - this is one of my favorite parties!! :) Hope you're having a fantastic week!!
Jade C. @ Effie's Recipe Box

PS: I LOVE your candy corn brownie bites! Such a fun and super cute idea!! My son would flip over those!! :)

 
At October 4, 2011 at 9:43 AM , Blogger Kristin said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for the invite! Can't wait to explore your blog!

 
At October 4, 2011 at 11:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the feature! Looking forward to Breaking Dawn too!

 
At October 4, 2011 at 12:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I linked up some yummy treats! Thanks for inviting me over : )

 
At October 4, 2011 at 7:17 PM , Blogger Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

@ Collecting the Moments
Thanks for linking! I love that bread. :)


@Lauren
Ours started today - rain! But I'm not complaining, it's not 100 degrees.

@Jess Wakasugi
Thanks for joining! Glad to have you. :)

@Anita Stafford
Yum! I can't wait to read about them.

@Hollie
Thanks for joining!

@Karen
I want Breaking Dawn NOW. *Sigh* :)

@Holly
Thanks for stopping by and linking! :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Reading your comments is better than eating pie...and if you know me that's saying a lot. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home