18 October 2011

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

It one of my favorite days - Crazy Sweet Tuesday! Please be assured that looking at all your yummy treats is relieving my moving stress. :-)

Some of my drooling moments this week...


Slime Cockroach Cupcakes from Something Swanky. This is so creative! And it has quick pour fondant - which I can't wait to try.


Cinnamon Streusal-Topped Pumpkin Pie from Crumbs and Chaos. My goal this year is to like pumpkin pie. I mean, I love everything else pumpkin, why not pie? This baby will be my first try - and I think I'll love it. It had me at "streusel."


Mint Brownie Crinkles by Meg's Everyday Indulgence. Because it's brownies. And mint. Enough said.


Spider Cake by Hungry Happenings. I never thought I'd say a spider was cute. But he is! Cute enough to eat...


Chocolate Peanut Butter Ball Monsters by Cutting Coupons in KC. I love peanut butter chocolate balls. And these are so creative! I love this spin on a great treat.


These recipes have all been Pinned and Stumbled. Spread the sweetness!

All photos above belong to their respective blogs. I just swiped them to show off their awesomeness.

If you've been featured be sure to grab a button from the Crazy Sweet Tuesday tab.

Let's start the party! I only have a few things to ask of you:

  1. Dessert recipes only please! Link to the URL of your post, not your main page.
  2. Grab a button (on the left sidebar) and link back to me in some way.
  3. I'd love if you would follow me in some way. If you're new here, leave a comment so I can make sure to come say hi.
  4. Click through to some of the other pages and see what everyone else is baking.
Linky will be open through Friday. Be sure to check back next week to see if you've been featured!


Labels:

12 Comments:

At October 18, 2011 at 6:53 AM , Blogger Anita Rowe Stafford said...

The features are such seasonal yummies, and your Witches Brooms are perfect with the hats! I have shared Key Lime Pie and White Chocolate Macadamia Cupcakes. Thank you for hosting!

 
At October 18, 2011 at 6:59 AM , Blogger Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

The features are so cute! Thanks so much for hosting :)

 
At October 18, 2011 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Jade Cahoon said...

Hi There!! Thanks so much for hosting ... I look forward to Tuesdays every week! Yay!
Jade C. @ Effie's Recipe Box

 
At October 18, 2011 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

thx for hosting...those are some good looking features. Have a sweet week!

 
At October 18, 2011 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Sara said...

Thanks for the invitation - happy to link up my very addicting caramel cracker bars!

 
At October 18, 2011 at 10:35 AM , Anonymous Robin @ Simply Southern Baking said...

Thanks for hosting. I linked my Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Bites!

 
At October 18, 2011 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Amy -Cutting Coupons in KC said...

Thank you for featuring my Chocolate Peanut Butter Ball Monsters!

 
At October 18, 2011 at 11:33 AM , Blogger Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

@Trish - Sweetology101
You too! :)

@Robin@Simply Southern Baking
YUM! I can't wait to read about those. :) Thanks for linking!

 
At October 18, 2011 at 8:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yummy! I am loving all of these delicious treats! :)

 
At October 19, 2011 at 6:57 AM , Blogger keatseatsblog said...

Thanks for the feature!! Love Crazy Sweet Tuesdays!!

 
At October 19, 2011 at 8:11 PM , Blogger Patty Marker said...

I am always on the lookout for new sweet recipes. I will definitely be back soon. Patty

 
At October 20, 2011 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Heather S-G said...

Thanks so much for the invite! I linked up my mini poptarts :D

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Reading your comments is better than eating pie...and if you know me that's saying a lot. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home