01 November 2011

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Happy November everyone! Just think, a little over three weeks to Thanksgiving. Wow. I love this time of year...the leaves starting to fall, the cooler nights, soccer is almost over. I think November and December are my favorite months of the year. What's not to love; it's the baking time of year! And, thanks to this party, I have no shortage of yummy recipes to try. Here are a few that caught my eye last week:


Caramel Pecan Cheesecake Bites by Texas Cottage. It's got a crust, so I'm in love! I also have a thing for mini desserts.


Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Tarts by Flour Me With Love. Peanut butter and an oatmeal cookie? *Sigh* And it's a mini dessert too!


Peanut Butter Squares by The Wednesday Baker. I think every celebration, cookie basket, and lunch should include peanut butter and chocolate. My favorite combination. Ever.


Pumpkin Mousse by It's Overflowing. I've been thinking about something like this for awhile, and now I have a recipe. I can't wait to try it. (Knowing me I'll give it a crust.)

These recipes have all been Pinned and Stumbled. Spread the sweetness!


All photos above belong to their respective blogs. I just swiped them to show off their awesomeness.

If you've been featured be sure to grab a button from the Crazy Sweet Tuesday tab.

Thanks to everyone for linking up last week! I hope you'll join again today.

Let's start the party! I only have a few things to ask of you:

  1. Dessert recipes only please! Link to the URL of your post, not your main page.
  2. Grab a button (on the left sidebar) and link back to me in some way.
  3. I'd love if you would follow me in some way. If you're new here, leave a comment so I can make sure to come say hi.
  4. Click through to some of the other pages and see what everyone else is baking.
Linky will be open through Friday. Be sure to check back next week to see if you've been featured!


Labels:

12 Comments:

At November 1, 2011 at 7:14 AM , Blogger Anita Rowe Stafford said...

Those are some yummy features! I have shared Chocolate Cream Pie. Thank you for hosting!

 
At November 1, 2011 at 7:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting!

 
At November 1, 2011 at 7:31 AM , Blogger Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Tarts :) It is greatly appreciated! I can't wait to make these for my Christmas Cookie Tray this year!

 
At November 1, 2011 at 8:08 AM , Blogger Jennifer {Mother Thyme} said...

Oh my goodness can I have one of each of those desserts now please? They look fantastic! Thanks for hosting! Sharing some little confections this week, Rum Balls! :)

 
At November 1, 2011 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Sallie said...

Thanks for featuring my cheesecake bites. I agree, mini desserts are so fun!

 
At November 1, 2011 at 1:38 PM , Blogger MsFoxsSweets said...

Thanks for hosting and stopping by! I cant believe Thanksgiving is right around the corner!

 
At November 1, 2011 at 7:13 PM , Blogger Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

@Hollie - TheSevenYearCottage
You're welcome, thanks for stopping by. :)

@Jennifer @ Mother Thyme
I know, huh? Makes me hungry just to look at them. Thanks for sharing your sweet treat!

 
At November 2, 2011 at 7:42 AM , Blogger Andi said...

Hi Dorothy thank you for featuring my peanut butter squares. They are very easy and fast to make and very tasty.........I just posted a red velvet cake thanks, you made me smile andi

 
At November 2, 2011 at 8:42 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

Thanks for inviting me to join in your party! You have some DELICIOUS looking recipes here. I'll likely spend the rest of the afternoon looking through them all (:

 
At November 2, 2011 at 5:20 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Great set of recipes linked up!! Thanks for linking up to 2 Maids a Baking!!

 
At November 6, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Jo said...

All of these treats look so good!

 
At November 22, 2011 at 6:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great, it's an excellent recipe!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Reading your comments is better than eating pie...and if you know me that's saying a lot. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home