10 January 2012

Crazy Sweet Tuesday


Okay, so I shouldn't have been worried.

I was concerned that with the New Year and resolutions and all that, that no one would posts desserts this week. No one would link and I would be left alone in a sea of dessert posts (all mine) while everyone else posted about salad and how much weight they'd already lost in the past five days.

Because I haven't. Lost weight that is. Or eaten a salad, for that matter. But I will. Soon. Promise.

Thank you all for reinforcing my belief that nothing can stand in the way of dessert.

Here are some of my favorite resolution-busters this week...


Cheesecake Truffle Bombs by Life's Simple Measures. Cheesecake, covered in chocolate. Yes, please.


Mini Triple Chocolate Cheesecakes by Inside BruCrew Life. Cheesecake, filled with chocolate. Double yes please.


Caramel Pecan Sticky Buns by Attack of the Hungry Monster. Super easy sticky buns; they are made with crescent rolls! Genius! Or maybe not...maybe it'll be too easy to make these...


Turtle Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies by Mrs. Fox's Sweets. Really, the name and the picture says it all. It's a turtle inside a peanut butter cookie. Um...perfection?


Peppermint Red Velvet Whoopie Pies by Bake It With Booze! I have a crush on red velvet. I've hardly ever made it and hardly ever eaten it, but I love it. And this is so pretty!


Cake Batter Cookiewiches by The Domestic Rebel. There is cake batter in the icing. The end.

Thanks to everyone for linking last week! Be sure to grab a button from the Crazy Sweet Tuesday tab if you've been featured.

{These have been pinned and stumbled too...home it brings some bloggy love!}

Let's start the party!

Just a few simple rules...

*Dessert posts only please! Link to the post, not the homepage.
*Follow me in some way...I am your host, after all.
*Mention me in your post or on your party page...text or grab a button.
*Visit some of the other links. It's not a party if we link and run.

Thanks for linking up!


Labels: