03 January 2012

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

It's the first Crazy Sweet Tuesday of 2012. Welcome to the party! I'm so happy how this party has grown over the past few months. I hope that it will continue to grow - I am having so much fun reading all your links!

Here are a few that caught my eye last week:


Roly-Poly Santas by Makin' Cakin' Weekends. These guys are almost too cute to eat. Almost, but not quite!


Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake by Somewhere in the Middle. Um, there ain't nothing in there I'm not addicted to...so I see this cheesecake in my future, for sure!


Snow Much Funfetti Shorbread Cookies by Bacon Time with the Hungry Hypo.  I love the idea of using Funfetti cake mix for snowball-style cookies. These babies got my imagination flowing!


Peppermint Cake Balls by Kristin's kNook. Again, nothin' in there I don't love. I can see myself making these in the heat of summer, hoping to bring Christmas here sooner.

Thank you to everyone who linked up last week. I appreciate you taking the time out of the busy holiday schedule to visit me. Be sure grab a button from the Crazy Sweet Tuesday page if you've been featured!

{Photos belong to their respective blogs, I'm just borrowing them to show off their yumminess. These posts have been Pinned and Stumbled too.}

Let's start the party!

Just a few pesky rules:

*Dessert posts only please! Link to your post, not the main URL.
*Follow me in some way (I am your host, after all...)
*Link back to me, either in your post or on your link party page...grab a button from the sidebar!
*Visit some other links...spread the sweetness!