23 December 2011

Whatever Friday {Merry Christmas and all that}


From my family to yours, I want to wish you a very Merry Christmas. This weekend I will be baking, cooking, eating, and spending time with my family. Thank you all for stopping by here each day and leaving your sweet comments. It means so much to me that I have actually developed a sense of community and friendship from this little corner of the internet. I hope that you all have a wonderful holiday!

I will still be hosting Crazy Sweet Tuesday next week (with a giveaway!), and I hope to still post a few of the many recipes I have saved for you. But my posting and commenting and replies may be a bit sporadic. You see, my husband has the week off and Jordan is supposed to spend a few nights with my parents. At their house. This means I will be alone with my husband for the first time since summer. And I can think of a few things I might rather be doing that blogging.

What? Don't give me that look. I meant hanging artwork, organizing, and watching TV. What did you think I meant?

Have a wonderful weekend and an awesome Christmas!

Labels: