13 December 2011

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

You know what I really don't like this time of year? That I have way too many ideas of treats to make. And then I host this party and I get so many more ideas my mind just never stops.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who pretends to be watching the immunity challenge on Survivor (nodding and agreeing with whatever the husband says) while actually thinking about the next best treat thing that I'm going to end up needing to make first thing in the morning? Because this happens to me an awful lot and it would really help to know I'm not certifiably insane, just blogger insane.

Can you see my problem here? Y'all are creative to the max! Here are a few of the treats that caught my eye this week:


It's a Pink Christmas! Cupcakes by Mrs. Fox's Sweets. Have you checked out her blog? The stuff she does is amazing. I can't stop staring at these cupcakes. They are so pretty!


Snickers Fudge by Somewhere in the Middle. {MOM, don't look any further!} Shhhh....I may have just discovered my mom's birthday treat this year! Doesn't this picture look edible??


Double Peanut Butter Blossoms by Lucy Jane's Best. My obsession with peanut butter and chocolate, especially Reese's, is at an all-time high right now.


Martha Washington's by Country Momma Cooks. Coconut. Pecans. Chocolate. Um, enough said.


Mexican Hot Chocolate Wedding Cookies by Texas Cottage. I love Mexican Wedding Cookies. These are beautiful and I love the chocolate idea! {Pssst...if you like these kind of cookies be sure to come back Wednesday to see my version!}

Less than two weeks to Christmas. Is everyone ready?

Wait, I hear laughing. Oh, that's me.

Thanks everyone for linking last week! I hope that you will join up again this week.

All these images belong to their respective blogs; I just borrowed them to show off their awesomeness. They've all been Pinned and Stumbled too. Hope it brings some love!

If you've been featured, you can grab a button on the Crazy Sweet Tuesday page.

Let's party!

Just a few rules...

*Dessert recipes only! Link to the post, not the blog.
*Please follow me in some way (pretty please with pie on top!)
*Grab a button and/or link to me in some way (anywhere is fine).
*Visit some of the other links, say hi. Makes it more fun that way!

Check back next week to see if you've been featured!




Labels: