02 December 2011

Whatever Friday {My Past Holiday Treats}

I've been wanting to start a weekly "whatever" post...a post where I can share things I've Pinned or blogs I love or old posts of mine or whatever comes to mind. So today is the first Whatever post! Don't you feel lucky?

I posted a few things last year I wanted to share again this year...but haven't had the time to remake and rephotograph because, oh man, have my skills improved in the past year. I mean, I'm not an expert at all, but wow.  Anyhoo, here are my favorite recipes from last year:

  

 
                                       Pecan Piookies                    Gingerbread Cookies...for your doggie!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Bark (a total winner that I will be making again this year, with a twist)
Apple Crumb Pie (of course)
Maple Cream Cookies (like those ones in the grocery store...but better!)
Maple Filled Doughnut Muffins (a great Holiday breakfast treat!)

 
                               Oatmeal Cookie Truffles                             Oatmeal Scotchies

Those are a few of my favorites from last Christmas (and a few from the Springtime that would be great for the Holidays). 

I'm excited for this weekly post (and hopeful I'll actually follow through). What do you want to see on Whatever Fridays? (Which may become Whatever Thursdays after the 12 weeks of Christmas Cookies is over!)

Thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Reading your comments is better than eating pie...and if you know me that's saying a lot. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home