22 November 2011

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Happy Thanksgiving week! You're all ready right? No more trips to the store? You have your table set already and your serving dishes labeled and ready to go.

What? Am I wrong?

Since you're probably bored with nothing to do, you're reading blogs and checking out features. Which is great, since I have some good ones for you.


Buckeyes from The Sweet Swiper. Now, these are normally peanut butter and chocolate, which are always winners in my book. But these are made with Biscoff. Yep, you read that right. Biscoff Buckeyes. Sigh.


Lofthouse Sugar Cookies by Mother Thyme. Now, I love icing sugar cookies. A lot. And this picture? Makes me want to eat my screen. I'm seriously drooling and wondering if I can go make them RIGHT NOW.


Chewy Chocolate Meringues by The South Padre Island Flip Flop Foodie. I love chocolate meringues and have been wanting to make them for awhile. These make me want to make them soon. Like RIGHT NOW. See a trend? I must be hungry.


"Go-to" Stuffed Croissants by Something Swanky. I think I'm in love with Ashton from Something Swanky. This dessert is ... well I have no words. Let's just say if she and I can ever get together and bake stuff we'll be needing to bring our largest size stretchy yoga pants. These are. Amazing!

Thank you all for linking last week! I hope you'll join again this week.

These recipes have all been Pinned and Stumbled. Spread the sweetness!

All photos above belong to their respective blogs. I just swiped them to show off their awesomeness.Thanks to everyone for linking up last week! I hope you'll join again today.

If you've been featured be sure to grab a button from the Crazy Sweet Tuesday tab.

Let's start the party! I only have a few things to ask of you:

  1. Dessert recipes only please! Link to the URL of your post, not your main page.
  2. Grab a button (on the left sidebar) and link back to me in some way.
  3. I'd love if you would follow me in some way. If you're new here, leave a comment so I can make sure to come say hi.
  4. Click through to some of the other pages and see what everyone else is baking.
Linky will be open through Friday. Be sure to check back next week to see if you've been featured!


Labels: