20 February 2012

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

It's another edition of Crazy Sweet Tuesday! Welcome back everyone. I was supposed to be on my way to visit my parents this week, to celebrate a late birthday for my mom and Jordan. Instead, I'm stuck at home with a girl who got to spend her seventh birthday with 103 fever. Desserts are needed. Mass quantities. Good thing I have a dessert blog. Wink, wink.

If you happened to be perusing blogs last Thursday afternoon, you probably know that I have new buttons.

Oops. Obviously I don't know the difference between "Save" and "Publish."

The new buttons are over there in the sidebar, and on the buttons page. Enjoy!

I want to thank you all for visiting me each week and linking your fabulous creations. I try as hard as I can to get to everyone and leave a comment, but I know I've been failing at that the last few weeks. Please forgive me?

Now, onto the features this week...


Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie by What About Second Breakfast?  Doesn't that picture just scream "Gobble me up and my sister behind me too!"?


Leprechaun Hat Cupcakes by The Domestic Rebel. Valentine's Day is over. Now it's onto St. Patrick's Day! I've made hats like these for Thanksgiving (Pilgrim-style) but using them for stylish leprechauns is genius.


Chocolate Kiss Cookies by Munchkin Munchies. These are so cute. And she used actual Kisses for the chocolate ones. Awesome.


Monster Cookie Dough Truffles by Something Swanky. Um, it's cookie dough. With peanut butter. And M&Ms. *Swoon*

Thank you to everyone for linking up last week! Be sure to grab a button if you've been featured.

Okay, we've been doing this long enough to know the rules, right?

**Dessert Posts ONLY please!!**
*Visit some of the other links. Pin, stumble, comment...spread the sweetness.*

Have a great week!

Labels: