13 February 2012

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Welcome to Crazy Sweet Tuesday! Another week has gone by. It's the middle of February. (!!!)

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day, too. I hope you all get some love from someone today. Although, I hope that the loves in your life give you the affection you deserve every day, because that's how it should be.

Lots of features this week, because y'all are so awesome I couldn't decide what to pick!


Chocolate Peanut Butter Overload Bars by Shaken Together. These bars are filled with my favorite things: Capt'n Crunch, peanut butter, and M&Ms. The fact she had both types of Capt'n Crunch in her pantry for a last minute treat makes me love her a little bit.


Two Bite S'more Hand Pies by Mis-Cakes Oven Adventures. I love this idea. The dough sounds amazing, and well, it's S'mores, how can they not be awesome? Plus, she doesn't love camping. So we're kinda soul sisters.


Pink Velvet Macaroons by BruCrew Life. Can you believe I've never made macaroons? I must remedy that, STAT.


Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts by Flour Me With Love. This one was really a no-brainer. Peanut butter and chocolate? Count me in!


Mocha Swirl Cookies by The Kitchen is My Playground. Chocolate, coffee, cookies. YUM! And they're so perfectly pretty.


Bailey's Chocolate Pudding by Kitchen Meets Girl. Y'all know how I'm not a huge (store-bought) pudding fan. I've been dying to try to make the real thing and this might just be the recipe I need to use. Bailey's? Yes, please!

Thank you to everyone who linked last week! I can't wait to see and drool over what everyone links this week. The party runs through Friday. Be sure to come on back next week to see if you've been featured.

If you've been featured, you can grab a button here. You've also been pinned and stumbled! I hope it brings some extra love to your blogs.

Let's start the party!

*Dessert only please!! Link to the URL of your post, not your home page.
*I'd love it if you'd follow me in some way...thank you!
*Link back to me, either a text link or grab my button.
*Don't forget to visit some of the other links...pin and stumble and comment...spread the sweetness!



Labels: