15 September 2011

Thank You!

I want to thank all of you who voted for me in the Sacramento Most Valuable Blogger contest. Thank you for sticking with me through all of my reminders and Facebook updates and tweets. You all are amazing and every time someone told me they voted it warmed my heart, a lot.

The results are in and alas, I didn't win. But you know what? It really was an honor to be nominated. Especially since one of my readers is the one who nominated me. THAT makes the whole thing worth it.

So I didn't win, but who did? The winner was Kim at Yep, they are all mine. And I am so happy she won. I told my husband early on, if I can't win I hope she does. And she did! Her blog is beyond awesome. If you haven't read her stuff, you should totally check it out. I mean, she's won awards and everything.

Thank you again for taking time out of your day to vote for me. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.


Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 15, 2011 at 1:38 PM , Blogger justjenn said...

I voted for you and Kim! I'm so glad that someone I know actually won. You guys rock!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Reading your comments is better than eating pie...and if you know me that's saying a lot. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home