13 September 2011

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

I want to thank everyone who linked up last week. Your recipes and photos and words are amazing! I've also found quite a few new blogs to read, which makes me happy. I love opening my reader each morning and (attempting) to read as many as I can before the rushtogetreadyforschool starts.


Veering off topic for a minute while I have your attention...is anyone out there going to the Foodbuzz Festival in November? I'm so excited that there is actually a blogger event near me that I could actually attend. (And, I'm excited about an entire weekend alone in my favorite city.) If you're going to the festival let me know! That way we can get all BFF and stuff before November.


Okay...so here are my picks from last week. Y'all made it really difficult again. I have a feeling this will be a weekly trend.




Cinnamon Roll Cupcakes by SugarBeams and Other Half Baked Adventures. I just love this idea. They will make a great Christmas morning presentation for my family. (This was also the top viewed recipe, BTW.)




Apple Fritter Bread by Flour Me With Love. One look at this recipe reminded me of getting doughnuts with my Mom. She loved the apple fritters. (See Mom - I'm making a whole binder of recipes just for you!)




Dark Chocolate Raspberry Brownies by Moogie & Pap. I really love how versatile this recipe is. Ghiradelli squares come in so many flavors the brownies can be switched up a ton of ways. And I really, really love Ghiradelli.




Best Banana Cake by The Better Baker. I love banana anything (except, strangely, actual bananas) and when I saw that the cake had a cream cheese glaze? I was won over immediately.




S'more Pralines by The Kitchen is My Playground. I love making bark, especially at the holidays. I'm always looking for great new twists and this is one I'll use for sure!


Thank you all for linking! I hope you'll join again this week and then come back next Tuesday to check out the features.




Each of these pictures have been pinned. The photos here belong to their respective blogs, I just borrowed them to showcase here.


If you've been featured, be sure to grab the "Featured" button from the Crazy Sweet Tuesday page!


On with the party!



Crazy Sweet Tuesdays is a day for all you great bloggers out there to share your yummy sweet treats. Link up as many as you want and let's have a party!

I only have a few rules:
  1. Sweet treats only please! Please link to the URL of your post, not to your main page.
  2. Please either subscribe to Crazy for Crust or follow through GFC, FacebookTwitter, or Networked Blogs.
  3. Link back to Crazy for Crust or grab my button (code is below). Anywhere is fine!
  4. Visit some of the links and comment. Drool along with me at the sweet goodness of it all.
CrazyforCrustbutton

I'm keeping the party open through Friday this week, just to see how it goes.  Be sure to check back next Tuesday to see if you've been featured!


Labels:

17 Comments:

At September 13, 2011 at 6:45 AM , Blogger keatseatsblog said...

I loooooooove those Ghiradelli Brownies! Nice pick :)

 
At September 13, 2011 at 6:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My mouth is watering just looking at all those yummy treats! Thanks for hosting.

 
At September 13, 2011 at 7:16 AM , Anonymous The Better Baker said...

Thanks for hosting another great party! I can hardly wait to check out some of these awesome recipes. Thanks for featuring my banana cake - hope you tried it. It's simple and simply delicious! Have a great week. Happy Baking!

 
At September 13, 2011 at 7:27 AM , Blogger MsFoxsSweets said...

Hi! Thanks for hosting! I already see so many great recipes that I have to click on! Have a great week!

 
At September 13, 2011 at 8:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can add the banana cake recipe to my binder!!
Love,
Mom :}

 
At September 13, 2011 at 4:15 PM , Anonymous Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground said...

Ahh, shucks, Dorothy. Thanks so much for featuring my S'more Pralines! I'm back with Cinnamon Roll Cookies this week. Thanks for hosting!!
Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground

 
At September 13, 2011 at 4:21 PM , Anonymous Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground said...

Ha! And I just saw that there are THREE Cinnamon Roll Cookies links this week. That's funny. I guess great minds think alike!! :-)

 
At September 14, 2011 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite!

 
At September 14, 2011 at 8:30 AM , Blogger Anita Rowe Stafford said...

Dorothy, I have shared No-Bake Cookie Balls, Mocha Walnut Brownies, and Apple Dumplings. Thanks for the invitation!

 
At September 14, 2011 at 2:07 PM , Blogger Jess said...

I am going to have to try that Apple Fritter Bread! Everything looks so good, thanks for hosting Crazy Sweet Tuesdays. :)Hope to see you at the festival in November, I am so freakin' excited to be going too!

 
At September 14, 2011 at 6:31 PM , Blogger Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

@Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground
It totally seems like that sometimes! I'll read a post somewhere and think, omigosh I am totally posting that same thing tomorrow! :) Thanks for linking!

 
At September 14, 2011 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

@Jess
I'm so glad to hear from someone else going! If you get a chance, email me your blog - I couldn't see your profile.

 
At September 15, 2011 at 5:25 AM , Blogger Michael said...

Just found your blog. Love it! Stop on over sometime! I'll try to be back often, that brownie looks great, except the ants are freaking me out.
Aimee @ ShugarySweets

 
At September 15, 2011 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Babblings and More said...

Thanks for the invite! I love sweets! I just linked up a few treats and became your newest follower!
Briana @ babblingsandmore.blogspot.com

 
At September 16, 2011 at 1:07 PM , Blogger Miss Young said...

Thanks for the invite! I added your page to "Parties I Love" on my blog...I will be back often for your sweet treats!

 
At September 16, 2011 at 1:46 PM , Anonymous Dianne@Baking4Six said...

I'm not going to FoodBuzz... I didn't want to commit for as long as they were asking... (I joined Foodie Blog Roll instead). Anyway, the event in S.F. sounds like fun and was very tempting - I'm about 20 minutes outside of Napa. I linked up the maple candies per your request :)

 
At September 18, 2011 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

Thank you so much for featuring my Apple Fritter Bread and for hosting too!

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Reading your comments is better than eating pie...and if you know me that's saying a lot. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home