30 August 2011

Crazy Sweet Tuesdays (My First Linky Party!)

It was only a matter of time, right? I'm jealous of all you party hostesses. I want to be a hostess too!

So now I am!

This is the first installment of Crazy Sweet Tuesdays. It's a day to link up all the sweet treats you've been making over the last week. Each week I'll go through all the yumminess that has been linked and choose a few to highlight that make me drool the most.

I even made a button!


CrazySweetTuesdays

I hope you'll come join my party! I really am a great hostess. I make cookies and everything.

So, let's get the party started. I only have a few simple rules:

  1. Sweet treats only please! Please link to the URL of your post, not to your main page.
  2. Please either subscribe to Crazy for Crust or follow through GFC, Facebook, Twitter, or Networked Blogs.
  3. Link back to Crazy for Crust or grab my button (in the sidebar). Anywhere is fine!
  4. Visit some of the links and comment. Drool along with me at the sweet goodness of it all.

Then, be sure to check back next Tuesday to see who I've featured!



Labels:

15 Comments:

At August 30, 2011 at 7:19 AM , Blogger Jaime said...

Yay! So excited about your new linky party. I follow you here, on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. :-) Is there any way you can make your link party button a little smaller? I've got it up on my link party page... It is so big that it goes across the whole page. Hope you're having a wonderful day! :-)

 
At August 30, 2011 at 7:27 AM , Blogger keatseatsblog said...

Yay!! Super excited for you :)

 
At August 30, 2011 at 7:50 AM , Anonymous Karen @ Trilogy Edibles said...

congrats on the linky party, I posted my zucchini muffins!

 
At August 30, 2011 at 8:14 AM , Blogger Jess said...

I am following you on facebook, twitter and am subscribed to your email updates - and you are on my blog roll on my page and I am grabbing your button. You won't be able to do a thing on your blog without me knowing about it! haha
I look forward to being a part of your new linky paty. :)
Oh, and congratulations on becoming a finalist on CBS Local. Such an honor!

 
At August 30, 2011 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

How fun for you! I Love Linky Parties!
I linked my Sugar & Spice with Everything Nice Banana Bars!


www.larkscountryheart.com

 
At August 30, 2011 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Jade Cahoon said...

How exciting!! Yay! This will be fun ... can't wait to see what all is linked up! Thanks for hosting!

Jade C. @ Sweet Baby {Mason} James

 
At August 30, 2011 at 9:56 AM , Blogger Abby said...

Thank you for inviting me to your new link party! I've added my Lemon Crinkle Cookies and can't wait to check out all of the great links.

 
At August 30, 2011 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Thanks for inviting me over. What a fun blog :)

The Farm Girl

 
At August 30, 2011 at 2:48 PM , Anonymous Tracey @ The Kitchen is My Playground said...

I joined the party! Linked up my Mocha Cake Ball Truffles and Funfetti Cake Balls. Thanks so much for hosting!

 
At August 30, 2011 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Katy said...

Congratulations on your first linky party! Looks like it's a success so far (: Thanks so much for inviting me over!

 
At August 31, 2011 at 8:33 AM , Blogger MrsJenB said...

Darn, I missed it! I'll be back next week! :) Looks like you got off to a great start.

 
At August 31, 2011 at 11:55 AM , Blogger Erin of HomeSavvyAtoZ.com said...

Hi Dorothy! Thank so much for taking the time to stop by and comment on my pretzel rods! I am happy to be a new follower and to have linked up to your first party! Congrats on the party! I would love for you to stop by and link up at my Savvy HomeMade Monday blog party that is still open! Looking forward to blogging with you!

 
At August 31, 2011 at 12:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your party! Having a link party is a lot of fun:) Thanks for the invite! I added my Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies and my Peach Slab Pie! Have A GREAT Week! Sheryl

 
At August 31, 2011 at 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

 
At August 31, 2011 at 5:29 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the invite! What a great Idea! Following along!

Amy @ mad.amyt

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Reading your comments is better than eating pie...and if you know me that's saying a lot. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home