23 July 2012

Crazy Sweet Tuesday

Pin It

Hello friends! Welcome to Crazy Sweet Tuesday where sometimes desserts can make you cross-eyed (but in a good way).  I'm "back" from my weekend and excited to start the week!


You all know how I have a soft spot in my heart for the Phoenix area...because I lived their for five years. It's where Jordan was born. Even though I'm a California girl at heart, I looooved Arizona. I know there are lots of you bloggers who live there!  When Our Lady of Cupcakes, a bakery that services the greater Phoenix area, contacted me about a fundraiser they're doing, I knew I wanted to help. Their business is mostly dependent on deliveries...which means they need a good vehicle. They are trying to raise money though sponsorship for a new ride. Each donation gets a goodie, from your name on their website to, of course, cupcakes! If you want to find out more about their fundraising efforts, check out their page. And if you're a blogger lucky enough to live near Chocolate Star Bakery in Scottsdale, go check out some of their goodies! If you decided to donate $25 or more, leave them a comment telling them I sent you. In addition to the perk of your choice...you get a cupcake pop with a crust to try! They made some special for my readers. :)


Now, onto the features!




S'mores Bars in a Jar by Eat at Allie's. Such a cute gift!




Stuffed Cinnamon Rolls by Flour Me With Love. I want these ASAP.




Dipped Chocolate Vodka Dipped Strawberries by Our Life in a Click. These made me run out and buy flavored vodka and strawberries. How much do I love this idea?




Lego Cookies by Making Memories With Your Kids. These are adorable, it makes me wish Jordan would have a lego party.




Coconut Toffee Bark by M Double M. Coconut on toffee? So amazing!


Thanks to everyone for linking last week! Seeing your comments and your links really makes me smile.


Let's get the party started!





Labels:

28 Comments:

At July 23, 2012 at 7:09 PM , Blogger Back for Seconds said...

Great features this week! Thanks for the party!

 
At July 23, 2012 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Michael said...

Hey girl, thanks for hosting another fun party this week!

 
At July 23, 2012 at 7:21 PM , Blogger Jocelyn said...

I am going crosseyed from not having any yummy treats today...ok, I take that back 1 c. of vanilla ice cream was on this crazy diet thing that I am testing:-) But that is boring...I would much rather have a few of these yummy things you shared!!! Thanks for the sweet party every Tuesday!!!

 
At July 23, 2012 at 7:22 PM , Blogger Robin @ Bird On A Cake said...

Time to party! Bring on the sweets! :0)

 
At July 23, 2012 at 7:23 PM , Blogger Monica @ M double M said...

Thank you so much for the feature! You just made my day :)

 
At July 23, 2012 at 7:34 PM , Blogger kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What yummy features, Dorothy! Thanks for hosting.

 
At July 23, 2012 at 7:56 PM , Blogger Deana said...

Thanks for hosting : )

 
At July 23, 2012 at 8:26 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

Thanks so much for hosting! I finally have some sweets to share! :)

 
At July 23, 2012 at 8:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

as always - thanks for the party!

 
At July 24, 2012 at 1:10 AM , Blogger keri @ shaken together said...

Thanks for hosting, Dorothy!!

 
At July 24, 2012 at 4:01 AM , Blogger Tanya-Lemonsforlulu.com said...

I've been dreaming about those avocado popsicles!!! Thanks for hosting Dorothy!

 
At July 24, 2012 at 5:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

 
At July 24, 2012 at 5:24 AM , Blogger Love Bakes Good Cakes said...

Thank you for hosting! Have a great week :)

 
At July 24, 2012 at 5:28 AM , Anonymous Robyn said...

Dorothy,
What did you think about the Food Network Star winner? Not who I voted for, but was my guess at the winner. All is well tomorrow we get to watch Dallas!

The Lego Brick Cookies from last week are super cute.

Have a great week!

 
At July 24, 2012 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

I was happy because I think his show will be good...but I didn't really love any of them, to be honest! He reminds me of Alton! :) Thanks for coming Robyn!

 
At July 24, 2012 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Jennifer {Mother Thyme} said...

I love the S'mores Bar in a Jar! Cute idea! Thanks for hosting. I am sharing my Avocado Zucchini Bread this week! :)

 
At July 24, 2012 at 7:44 AM , Blogger Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel said...

Holy cow, I want that coconut toffee bark. GEEEEENIUS! Glad you had a relaxing weekend-slash-vacation with your hubs :)

 
At July 24, 2012 at 7:48 AM , Blogger Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

Thank you so much for featuring my stuffed cinnamon rolls and for hosting too!

 
At July 24, 2012 at 7:54 AM , Anonymous Tammy said...

I think the S'mores Bars in a jar link is not working correctly. It takes me to another page of yours. Love the recipes!

 
At July 24, 2012 at 10:47 AM , Anonymous sallys baking addiction said...

love love love all the features this week Dorothy! THANKS for hosting girl :)

 
At July 24, 2012 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Delightfully Curious Designs said...

HI HONEY!! HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A TERRIFIC DAY!! JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I NOMINATED YOU FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD!! YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT HERE http://delightfulcuriosity.blogspot.com/2012/07/the-liebster-award.html

 
At July 24, 2012 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Meagan said...

Just found your blog from sac bloggers! I'm so excited about all these sweet treats! Must start diet now!

 
At July 24, 2012 at 2:17 PM , Blogger Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Thanks for letting me know Tammy! I fixed the link. :)

 
At July 24, 2012 at 4:51 PM , Blogger Carolina HeartStrings said...

So many yummy recipes. We linked up Reverse Smores. A really fun twist on an old favorite.

 
At July 24, 2012 at 5:01 PM , Blogger Deb A said...

Thanks for hosting - lots of good sweets this week!

 
At July 25, 2012 at 8:46 AM , Blogger Nicole @WonkyW said...

Thanks for hosting - My first time linking up here. Hope the rest of your week is Awesome!

 
At July 25, 2012 at 9:07 AM , Anonymous Allie said...

Thanks for featuring my S'more Bars in a Jar! So many good sweets featured!!!

 
At July 26, 2012 at 11:39 PM , Anonymous Debbie said...

Thanks for hosting!! I hope you've been enjoying your summer. :)

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Reading your comments is better than eating pie...and if you know me that's saying a lot. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home