29 February 2012

Not a Dr. Seuss post...

So, no recipe today. You still love me, right?

I had a really super-cute Dr. Seuss post planned...but not photographed. I was going to do all that yesterday, but plans had to change.

My dad's in the hospital. He's okay, thank goodness. In fact, by the time you read this, he may be home. Here's for hoping. (There's something to be said for collapsing in your cardiologists office.)

This is the time when I am thankful I only live two hours away from my parents, instead of eleven, like when we lived in Arizona.

My mother-in-law and her husband are awesome. The immediately drove down to stay with Jordan. Because of course Mel left for Orlando yesterday.

Anyway, I'm not sure when I'm going home. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow. I'm going to post when I can, and link to parties when I can.

You guys will all come back if I leave for a few days, right? (This is where blogging insecurity comes in...)

If I'm not back tomorrow...have a great weekend!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Reading your comments is better than eating pie...and if you know me that's saying a lot. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home