31 October 2010

Book-cakes

What's the use of having a blog, if I can't get some shameless plugs in now and then?? :)

I wanted to share something I made today for my good friend, Joann Sowles. Joann's first novel was officially released yesterday.  I made her these to celebrate this wonderful achievement.



"Laney" is a gripping novel about a young college student and the adventures she embarks on after meeting a gorgeous fellow student, who also happens to be a vampire. It knocked my socks off when I read it and I couldn't put it down. For more information about "Laney: The Brookehaven Vampires", click here.

Congratulations to Joann. 'Cheers' with a cupcake, and I wish you many more novels! (Because I can't wait to hear the rest of Laney's story!)

For the best-ever cake and yummiest-ever frosting recipe, click here. This recipe was, fittingly, shared by Joann (from the Pillsbury Complete Baking Book cookbook).

Have a great Sunday!

1 Comments:

At November 2, 2010 at 9:50 PM , Blogger Joann I Martin Sowles said...

My friend Dorothy is the best!!!! :)
~ Joann I Martin Sowles

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Reading your comments is better than eating pie...and if you know me that's saying a lot. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home