26 May 2012

Rocky Road Bars {I'm Guest Posting!}

Pin It


Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know that I'm guest posting today over at Lisa's wonderful blog, Sweet 2 Eat Baking. Lisa makes some super-yummy-fabulous treats like Caramel Shortbread Bars and Coconut Ice.

I'm over there hijacking her blog with stories about myself (of course, talking about myself is what I'm best at) and sharing these awesome Rocky Road Bars made out of chocolate cookie dough, almonds, and marshmallows.

Because Rocky Road, well, kinda rocks. Of course.

So pop on over and say hi to Lisa. You'll love her as much as I do! As a bonus, you'll get this recipe. It's a win-win!

Happy Saturday!

Labels:

5 Comments:

At May 26, 2012 at 3:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Kinda rocks? Are you serious? These rock my socks off! I'm so excited about making these (I couldn't make them until now for obvious reasons, lol). And hijack away, it's been wonderful having you guest post. Thanks so much mi'lady.

-Lisa.
Sweet 2 Eat Baking

 
At May 26, 2012 at 7:16 PM , Blogger Erin said...

These look great! I'm off to Lisa's to check these bad boys out!

 
At May 27, 2012 at 4:36 AM , Blogger Welcome said...

im your newest follower! i love your blog.im a baker too and also a blog designer. if you ever need affordable features and changes to your blog give me a shout. at

http://www.ashleysblogdesigns.blogspot.com

and baking- http://www.herbakingplace.blogspot.com

 
At May 27, 2012 at 1:57 PM , Anonymous Charlotte Moore said...

I just saw your 36 count cupcake holder. Where did you find it? Love it and PINK too. Just saw your blog from Crazy for Crust.

 
At May 27, 2012 at 2:00 PM , Anonymous Charlotte Moore said...

OOPS!!! Sorry wrong blog. I was on Sweet 2 Eat and saw it. I still want a 36 cupcake holder like hers.

 

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Reading your comments is better than eating pie...and if you know me that's saying a lot. :)

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home