Sooooo....it's Friiiiiiiday. Which has a whole new meaning now that school is in session, BTW.
Did ya'll do anything fun this week?
I did lots.
1. Jordan started school this week. She loved it the first day, came home all excited and happy and bubbling over with thoughts about what she did, who she played with, how nice her teacher is...and then day two happened. I guess in all her excitement about school she forgot she was...at school.
If only there was a degree in Social, Jordan would be golden.
2. I'm giving away digital scrapbooking software from My Memories. If you think you don't need it...well you're wrong. Don't scrapbook? No problem! If you like to make cute tags, frames, invitations, and general craft thingamabobs, you need this software. Good think you have another day to enter to win it!
3. I happy to be a part of a birthday celebration this week! Dawn, at Addicted to Recipes, is celebrating her birthday week with a ton of fun giveaways. I'm giving away ad space, go here to enter!
I made Dump Cake with
I let peanut butter be the star, instead of being in the shadow of her BFF chocolate.
Aaaaand...the popcorn I told Jordan I'd share with her but didn't. Liar liar pants on fire...
5. Little word of advice...back up your blog. Often. Especially if you're going to change any code at all. Even if you think you know what you're doing. Thank God the little voice in my head made me save the other day. Or...well, let's just say I would have gone through a lot of wine that night. And some cuss words.
6. It was so nice to have guilt-free time to blog while Jordan was at school. In fact, yesterday I made three new recipes in less than an hour and a half. I think I could get used to this.
7. I often wonder how many people, upon reading #5, will think that I need a "real" job.
8. It's still August, but lots of Fall-themed recipes are showing up in blogland. I dusted of my Fall Pinboard and added some new things to it this week. All of a sudden I have anxiety. Because it's only August but tomorrow it will be Halloween and by Monday it will be Christmas.
9. I ran 3.6 miles (outside, waaaaay different than 4 miles on the treadmill I discovered) Monday, then walked 7.8 miles on Tuesday. I tried to run again on Thursday....and couldn't. Hopefully my body will have recovered by next week. #itsucksgettingold
10. I wish I could use hashtags in real life. I like how it sums up a feeling in less than a sentence. Related to that, how many of you have tried to like a picture in Facebook by tapping it twice? #itdoesntwork
11. I'm off to don a hazmat suit and clean Jordan's bathroom. Who said girls weren't gross?
Have a great weekend! I hope you all do something way funner than cleaning. Whatcha up to?
Labels: Whatever Friday